Yeah I know its not a 914 but We've all been here.
If you own a 914 of any variety, you have probably spent considerable time working on it.
Maybe it's the age of these cars now, maybe Its just the nature of the car or maybe the nature of the people who own them.
This section contains links to the Porsche 914 Factory Workshop manuals in PDF format.
Very useful for those odd problems.
Most of these manuals are not searchable but are still very useful. I don't have the manual for the 914/6
fuel system yet. Maybe some reader has it and could let me know how to get it.
914 Workshop Manuals
- Group 0. Technical data. 1 MB, PDF. Group 0
- Group 1. 914/4 Engine. 45 MB, PDF. 4 Cyl Group 1
- Group 1. 914/6 Engine. 18 MB, PDF. 6 Cyl Group 1
- Group 2. 914/4 Fuel Injection. 18 MB, PDF. 4 Cyl Group 2
- Group 2. 914/6 Fuel System Not Factory 6 Cyl Fuel Sys
- Group 3. Transmission. 30 MB, PDF. Group 3
- Group 4. Front Axle. 17 MB, PDF. Group 4
- Group 5. Rear Axle. 5 MB, PDF. Group 5
- Group 6. Brakes. 8 MB, PDF. Group 6
- Group 7. Controls. 4 MB, PDF. Group 7
- Group 8. Body. 28 MB, PDF. Group 8
- Group 9. Electrical. 56 MB, PDF. Group 9.
- This is the section from PET about the 914/4 & 914/6. The grouping of this matches that of the Workshop Manuals.
This is searchable. Very useful. 9 MB, PDF. PET.
Weber Carb Info
- Weber Carb diagrams, parts list and photo. 600 KB, PDF.
- Excellent article about cleaning and adjusting Weber Carbs.
- A manual from Weber about tuning their carbs. 2.5 MB, PDF.
Bosch D Jetronic and K Jetronic Workshop Manuals and Troubleshooting Information
- This is the Bosch D-Jetronic troubleshooting guide. 323 KB, PDF.
- This is the Bosch D-Jet Workshop Manual. 17 MB, PDF.
- This is the Bosch K-Jetronic Workshop Manual. 9 MB, PDF.
General Information about 914s
- These are the color charts for the 914 series from 1970 thru 1972. 1970 Color Chart and 1971 Color Chart
and 1972 Color Chart
- A chart showing production numbers and other useful information for 914/6s. Production Numbers
- Information about the 911 and 914/6 used for sports purposes. Sports Purposes
- This is a chart from the German 914/6 club with a list of 914/6 GTs. GT_List
- These are the homologation papers for the 914/6 GT from 1970. In German with a smattering of French. FIA
- This is a link to Porsche USA to get the COA for your car. I'm not sure this link is for cars outside of North America. COA
Manuals for your other Porsches
Last Update August 2018